The Friendliest Builders in SW Florida
The WOW Factor
We call this “The WOW Factor”. That is why we have hired an independent third party quality control firm “Guild Quality” to survey every project and we are proud to say we have a 92% satisfaction rating to date. Our goal is to WOW each customer in all areas of the project from start to finish and beyond. We will strive to have a new friend a new partner.
We Build To Serve
Imagine working with a builder who will treat you and your team as a friend. Who will give you advice just as they would a member of their own family. At Berchtold Builders we “Build To Serve” our customers. It is our honor to serve you and we understand that success is in the details. From design and engineering, to subcontracting, purchasing and scheduling, our experienced construction
management team will keep your project on time and on budget.
Why Can we Make These Promises
Over 30 years of trusted relationships with our sub contractors, architects, engineers and suppliers. You see we treat them as family as part of the team which allows us to complete your project on time and on budget. We also use state of the art scheduling software which provides our project team leaders and you our clients easy to read weekly time lines in easy to read graphic format.
A Different Building Experience
- How Do We Save You Money? Value Engineering
- Determines the best design alternatives for projects without increasing cost.
- Reduces cost on existing projects without reducing design criteria.
- Improves quality, increase reliability and availability as well as customer satisfaction.
- Improves organizational performance.
- Improves scheduling and on time work flows.
- Reduces risk.
Saves our valued customers time and money on their project.
We start out by Listening to your desires, wants and needs. After all it is your project and your team and we at BBI are honored to serve as the general contractor on your team!
Involvement of all team members
- Feasibility planning – best course of action for client
- Site selection and acquisition
- Design analysis from concept to final drawings
- Value Engineering – detailed cost/cost savings
- Review plans with building officials
- Select subs/organize bids
- Execute Agreements
- Apply for Permits
- Load schedule into software
- Team Leader meeting and launch
Once the job is completed and you sign off on final CO we will still be there with our “WOW Factor” 2 year warranty on all our workmanship. It is what you would expect from a friend and a family member.